Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
About Linde:Linde is a leading global industrial gases and
engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets including
aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy,
healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial
gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen
for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions.For more information about the company and its products
and services, please visit www.linde.com.Job Overview:The
Production Technician will be responsible for safely, reliably, and
efficiently operating a cryogenic air separation plant in Hillsboro
OR. In addition to routine operating, the role will include
performing or facilitating maintenance, troubleshooting, and
repairs on plant equipment. This position requires a combination of
office work and field work. Must be willing to work rotating
12-hour shift schedule and adjust the schedule based on facility
activities. Some holiday, afterhours, or on-call work may be
required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are
needed. Attention to detail is a must. Primary
- Understand and adhere to company, customer, and regulatory
safety work policies and operating practices. Report safety
incidents and near misses.
- Monitor process performance and make appropriate adjustments to
maintain safety, reliability, quality, and efficiency.
- Collect and interpret trends in equipment and process condition
- Perform and document preventive and predictive maintenance
tasks, utilizing a computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Read, interpret, and maintain process documentation such as
P&IDs, schematic wiring diagrams, electrical drawings, and
Operating procedures in compliance with MOC policies.
- Lead cross-functional groups in in maintenance and/or
troubleshooting of process issues, mechanical equipment, electrical
systems, industrial instruments, and/or process analyzers
- Coordinate scheduling of planned or requested maintenance and
procurement of materials.
- Permit and oversee contractors performing routine or
non-routine work, as necessary.
- Write, prepare and execute lock-out tag-outs.
- Propose, prepare, and execute projects/recommendations to
improve process availability & reliability, preventative &
corrective maintenance strategy, and/or work processes.
- Identify, procure, and manage spare and replacement system
components. Raise needs to customer and management as
- Maintain work area housekeeping and organization.
- Experience operating a production process or system, ideally in
an industrial environment.
- Experience working with or maintaining mechanical equipment,
electrical systems, and/or industrial instrumentation (valves,
- Experience working with controls/HMI software (Wonderware,
Rockwell, Siemens, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate Degree
from a technical school is desired. Equivalent apprenticeship or
certificate-based training program completion is accepted.
- Ability to read, interpret, and revise engineering drawings
such as P&IDs, schematic wiring diagrams, and electrical
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and
- Capable of operating a forklift, overhead crane, or aerial work
platforms according to company policy.
- Capable to ascend tall structures and work at height.
Specifically, by using ladders, scaffolding, and/or aerial work
- Proficient with computers and office computer programs (i.e.
Excel, Word, Power Point, OutlookAt Linde, we strive to create a
work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports
new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development,
celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is
committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse,
ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About
Linde.We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package
including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability,
life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.Linde
thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only
those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be
contacted.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hillsboro , Production Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!