Associate 1-Distribution Center
Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Picks, stages, and loads pallets of finished products onto trucks
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed
to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers
and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible,
because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our
employees. Full-time employee benefits include medical, dental,
vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness
programs, paid time off, company paid holidays and a variety of
voluntary benefit options.
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five
cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an
environment that shows we are committed to investing in employee
growth and creating a culture of belonging where employees want to
build a lasting career.
Visit our website to learn more about our competitive benefit
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Picks, stocks, and stages pallets of finished products according
to company policies.
2. Loads and unloads trucks with pallets of finished products.
3. Rotates, wraps, and prepares products according to company and
4. Moves products and pallets using a forklift or pallet jack.
5. Inventories stored pallets.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
7. Maintains and files paperwork received from common carriers.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing
9. Assists in the raw materials warehouse as needed.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality are required due to working
with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Warehouse experience is required.
2. Forklift experience is preferred.
3. The position will be required to perform basic math.
4. English/Spanish bilingual is preferred.
1. Warehouse and production environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range
from 0 F to 110 F.
3. Repetitive hand, wrist and finger activities.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in
excess of 70 lbs. is required.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads,
side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store,
and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has
been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs,
music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's
family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro,
Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees,
Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and
actively supports the communities it serves.
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Hillsboro , Associate 1-Distribution Center, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!