Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
About Linde:Linde is a leading global industrial gases and
engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets including
aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy,
healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial
gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen
for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions.For more information about the company and its products
and services, please visit www.linde.com.Job Overview:The
Production Coordinator will be responsible for the safe, reliable,
and efficient operations of multiple Air Separation and
Liquefaction plants. This position requires a combination of office
work and field work. Employee must be able to access elevated
electrical and mechanical equipment via ladders, scaffolding, and
aerial work platforms. Holiday, afterhours and on-call work are
required. Excellent communication, self-motivation and
interpersonal skills are needed. Attention to detail is a
- Understand and sustain company, customer and regulatory
policies and practices with regards to Safety, Quality,
Environment, Operations and Ethics.
- Provide leadership, training and guidance in safety, operation,
and quality activities at all plant locations. Responsible for the
training of junior plant technicians and the assignment of their
time and tasks.
- Effectively start up, shut down, operate, maintain,
troubleshoot, and commission atmospheric gas and cryogenic liquid
- Manage plant operating and trailer fill operations to satisfy
- Read and maintain P&IDs, Site SOPs, schematic wiring
diagrams in compliance with company Safety, QA, Maintenance and MOC
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrial instruments and analyzers
including transmitters, PLC systems, meters, gas purifiers and
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and equipment (
- Plan and perform lock-out tag-out, correctly and safely permit
maintenance work, and oversee contractors.
- Understand Process Loop interaction and impact on the
- Propose, prepare, and execute projects to improve availability,
productivity (cost savings) and reliability.
- Maintain security and orderliness.
- Follow lone worker requirements.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to execute,
document and continuously improve equipment preventative and
corrective maintenance strategy.
- Collect and interpret trends in equipment and process condition
- Ensure PMs, PdMs, and CMs are properly executed and closed
- Coordinate the scheduling of planned or requested maintenance
and procurement of materials and services.
- Manage and escalate as required equipment failures, production
upsets, out-of-control plant process conditions, product quality
issues and delivery equipment challenges.
- Maintain spares inventory and raise needs to management as
- Maintain open continuous line of communication with
- Complete all required training activities according to schedule
and meet annual performance goals.
- Create, process and close-out EMOC and EMVF applications.
- Support productivity (cost-savings) projects as operations
- Operate equipment including forklifts and man-lifts.
- Maintain One Call program for Hillsboro site to ensure safe
digging in areas of Linde pipelines external to the site.
- Generate documentation, procedures, reports, and perform other
- Proven understanding of control, instrumentation, and
electrical systems in industrial environment. Ability to
troubleshoot 4-20mA transmitter, electro-pneumatic control loops,
as well as industrial control components (e.g., solenoid valve,
actuators, regulators, PID controllers, etc).
- Associate degree from a technical school is desired. Equivalent
apprenticeship or certificate-based training program completion is
- At least 4+ years of related experience within the fields of
gas production and delivery, instrumentation and controls, and
engineering work procedure preparation and execution.
- Proven understanding of regulatory and industrial standards and
codes. Capable of operating a forklift or overhead crane or man
lift according to company policy.
- Proven experience in general computing and controls/HMI
software packages (Microsoft, Wonderware, Rockwell, etc.). Ability
to read, interpret and draft engineering drawings such as
P&IDs, electrical drawings.
- Knowledgeable of ultra-high purity delivery and control
systems.At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that
treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas,
encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and
embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of
choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To
learn more, visit About Linde.We offer a comprehensive competitive
benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health,
dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and
pension benefits.Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their
interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hillsboro , Lead Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!