Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $103,000 - $3,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,410-$1,720 weeklyHome time: Every other
weekExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during
your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See More reasons to choose Schneider Team driving
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more.
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and
tips.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Hillsboro , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...