Senior Computer Laboratory Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Lab Technician.
- Be responsible for day to day lab needs including:
- Setup and maintain Client server reference platforms (CRBs) for
- Install or replace processors.
- Install or replace PCH.
- Install/change memory.
- Install/change peripherals as requested (hard drives/storage,
expansion cards, keyboards, cables etc).
- Install operating system on CRBs.
- Keep lab space clean/uncluttered.
- Update Firmware (IFWI, BMC, CPLD, etc).
- Maintain remote accessibility.
- Build/setup lab host systems in accordance with Client lab and
IT policies, update as necessary.
- Setup RSC2 for remote system access.
- Keep Lab Manager software up to date.
- Install Client XDPs and PythonSV hardware.
- Setup EM100 ROM emulators.
- Maintain lab inventory.
- Maintain client HVI in accordance with client
- Audit and reconcile lab inventory on a regular basis or when
- Ship and receive hardware as needed.
- Debug Help (NICE TO HAVE OR EVOLVE TOWARDS).
- Setup and help with customer issue reproduction on CRB, running
test scenarios and recording results.
- Setup and maintain customer hardware as needed for issue
reproduction, running test scenarios and recording results.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Hillsboro , Senior Computer Laboratory Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...