Manager Facilities Maintenance
Company: CoorsTek, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world
measurably better.We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and
customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics
manufacturing.Job TitleManager Facilities & MaintenanceResponsible
for directing and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in
maintenance, repair, and installation of automated process
manufacturing equipment, machines, and tools, and in maintenance of
buildings, grounds, and utility systems. Responsible for oversight
of all aspects of system operation, installation and maintenance of
manufacturing systems.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Maintenance department. Supervises exempt and
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities; schedules
repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and
equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with
engineering and maintenance staff.
- Support construction, equipment installation, start up,
commissioning, and validation activities.
- Designs and supervises the installation of automated process
control systems. Maintain and support improvement in all automated
process manufacturing systems.
- Interprets programs and logic diagrams facilitating in the
construction of new automation and specialized equipment.
Effectively uses engineering designs in the form of technical
drawings, schematics, and written and verbal instructions to design
and construct new plant process and specialized process systems
with limited supervision.
- Participate in major capital projects by coordinating with
design teams, equipment manufacturers, and user requirements.
- Helps train and instruct production operators in the use of new
automated systems. Generates support documentation as required.Job
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical
engineering, chemical engineering or related field and/or 8+ years
related work experienceExperience:
- Experience in process controls, materials handling, multiple
PLC platforms and other programmable control systems.
- Experience in reading and utilizing process design and
- Experience with remote I/O network over Ethernet I/P
- Experience with Rockwell Automation. Studio 5000 and FT studio
a plus. Functional/TechnicalKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses technical knowledge in processes control systems,
electrical and electronic systems.
- Must be exhibit strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
great attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal
and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to use the computer system for basic
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from
different cultures and backgroundsTarget Hiring Range: $0.00 -
$0.00Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills
and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants
equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related
factors. Do not provide any information on the application which
will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law or regulation.If you like working for a company that makes a
real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with
Keywords: CoorsTek, Inc., Hillsboro , Manager Facilities Maintenance, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!