Material Handler: Cleanroom Support
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Title: Material Handler II - Cleanroom Production
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll
do important work, like helping customers to develop cures for
cancer or coronavirus vaccines, protecting the environment or
making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact
and you'll be supported in achieving your career goal.!
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to
advance leading-edge technologies, develop meaningful solutions and
build rewarding careers. With revenues of $20 billion and the
largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 80,000
extraordinary minds the resources and opportunities to make
significant contributions to our world.
Our Hillsboro site produces world-class electron microscopes used
by scientists and engineers to drive innovation around the globe.
This role works collaboratively with various functions to
produce-high quality components used to construct the world's
finest microscopes used by scientists like Nobel prize winners and
the researchers who imaged the COVID-19 virus, for example, and
these microscopes are often featured in notable publications like
National Geographic and Nature.
Apply now to join a growing company with the opportunity to excel
in your career as well as earn incentive bonuses and Appreciation
awards. Thermo Fisher also offers competitive benefits like
Medical, Dental, Vision, tuition assistance, first-rate 401K
program plus employee Stock Ownership Program and more for all
How will you make an impact?
This position is located in our Hillsboro, OR facility. You will be
supporting our Manufacturing groups with outstanding customer
service as part of a 4-person sub-team working in Cleanroom
conditions. This 4-person sub-team works as part of an 11-person
What will you do?
* Conduct and accurately record daily Cycle Counts.
* Provide upbeat customer service to Production personnel.
* Pull daily work orders per approved process utilizing approved
ESD and cleanliness guidelines.
* Move and transact inventory material per process.
* Transact Quality Control documents per process for the
* Assist with all shipping/receiving/work order management
functions as time permits or as required.
How will you get here?
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Computer proficiency: Internet, Microsoft Excel, Outlook
* Inventory system or ERP is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Ability to work in a Cleanroom environment for 8+ hours a day
* Looking for someone to work a split shift or swing.
* Well-organized with the ability to multi-task efficiently
* Detail-oriented and able to document accurately
* Good general understanding of warehouse operations and
* Strong communication skills with the ability to routinely
interact effectively with inside customers in a friendly and
respectful manner via phone, email and in-person
* Able to work both independently as well as to have good
communication in a team
* Able to work effectively in fast-paced environment
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently, up to 50 pounds
occasionally, using appropriate lifting techniques
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world
healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Hillsboro , Material Handler: Cleanroom Support, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!