Field Service Technician
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract
opportunity for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American
global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery,
development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.Please find
below the Job Description for New role :-Job Title: Field Service
TechnicianWork Location: RemoteContract Duration: 12+ monthsJob
Description: In this role, you will join our Instrument and
Enterprise Services (IES) team as part of our Unity Lab Services
(ULS) brand, which provides integrated solutions, instruments, and
enterprise services to our valued customers. The primary territory
includes Portland and all of Oregon. However, travel to other areas
as needed is expected.You will manage various aspects of field
service support and the customer relationship within our Laboratory
Product Division (LPD). In addition, you will provide complete
services on laboratory equipment, including repairs, preventative
maintenance, installation, and instrument qualifications.
- Repair, install, and maintain various laboratory equipment
products, including incubators, centrifuges, cold storage
(refrigerators and freezers), and other equipment as needed.
- Schedules and completes thorough preventative maintenance
service to assure peak uptime of customer equipment
- Provide onsite service training to Biomedical Engineering
Technicians (BMET) or advanced operators
- Manage expenses and spare parts inventory in a timely and
- Document daily service actions through the company work order
- Maintains courteous and knowledgeable communication with the
customer to ensure alignment of all aspects of the service event
(status, cost, scheduling, etc.)Education
- Associate degree or HVAC-related experience.
- EPA Certification preferred
- Hands-on Refrigeration experience preferredExperience
- Experience working with tabletop and high-speed centrifuge
- Experience working with all aspects of cold storage, including
Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) units.
- Electronic solid/electrical and mechanical background
- Experience working with essential test equipment such as DMM,
tachometer, temperature devices, etc.
- Ability to operate computers, smartphones, and related software
- Functional organizational skills; ability to plan multiple
service calls for a geographic region
- Ability to work independently diagnosing and troubleshooting
with schematics, diagrams, service manuals, and other technical
- Experienced in Good Documentation Practices, CRM software, and
Keywords: Experis, Hillsboro , Field Service Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!