HILLSBORO Water Technician 22-24/hr.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
If interested in setting up an interview, apply directly to this
posting or contact:Taylor Hamilton at:Office (503)403-1903Text -
Cell (971)348-9533Job Description/TOP 3 MUST HAVES:Waste Water
Technician1) Water Testing and/or Mechanical Inclination2)
Attention to Detail3) Great Attendance
- This position is looking for someone with water testing
experience. They will consider candidates who have experience
testing pool water.
- This position is a stepping stone to become a maintenance
technician at Sumitomo. They will be training with the maintenance
team. Needs to be able to work with little or no direction after
they had been fully trained.
- Must be able to work alone, the water treatment facility is
more a less a one man team there. If they need help they will get
- This facilities position requires the sanitation of water
tanks, and the safe and accurate operation of the water treatment
- This position also requires monitoring of facilities equipment
and some minor mechanical repair to production process
- Duties include sludge management, use of solvents and cleaning
agents, and chemical analysis procedures (will train).Additional
Skills & Qualifications to be considered for this position, the
candidate must ensure the following:
- Strong Mechanical Inclination
- Comfortable in PPE Clothing- Smocks, Face Masks and retardant
- Computer Savvy
- Ability to work independently
- Superb attention to detail**
- Basic understanding of arithmetic & basic math
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequentlyShift: BHN Wed- Fri
ALT Thursday 6pm to 6:30amLocation: Hillsboro, ORWork Environment:
- Semiconductor Parts Manufacturing and processing.
- Need to be comfortable handling equipment that used to hold
- Will be wearing full smock and face mask, sometimes flame
retardant suite.Pay:$22-24/hr. (based on experience and
- Have you tested water before?
- What kind of chemicals were you using?
- What does good attendance mean to you?
- Have you done any troubleshooting on manufacturing equipment
before? and what have you done?
- Have you worked in a clean room before? If yes, what was the
gowning process and do you want to work in one for 12 hours a day
- If needed are you able to work on different shifts and when
have you worked a night shift before?
- What kind of mechanical experience do you have?
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hillsboro , HILLSBORO Water Technician 22-24/hr., Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!