Maintenance Technician I
Company: Thrive Communities
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Join Our Team! We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance
Technician I to join the team at Meadows at Heron Creek Apartments!
This is a beautiful, 178-unit garden-style community, located in
Hillsboro, Oregon. Conveniently located in a residential corner
just off Highway 26, Meadows offers proximity to everyday
activities and easy access to any commute, all from a pleasant,
protected wetlands lined location. Meadows features pet-friendly
one, two, or three-bedroom apartment homes featuring in-unit
laundry, on-site playground and more. You will be joining a
wonderful team with incredible opportunities to grow your career
with Thrive! Schedule: Full-time; Wednesday-Sunday Maintenance
- 19 days of PTO per year + 11 paid holidays + 1 Paid Personal
Day + 1 Paid Day of Service
- Generous Employer Matched 401k plan!
- $75 lease renewal commission (split between entire onsite
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for non-tobacco users, 80%
covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + Vision insurance
- Eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the
property ( NOTE: this discount is not available at all properties,
please inquire with the hiring manager during the interview process
to see if this is an option for this position).
- $20,000 life insurance policy coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term Disability Coverage
- Discounted Pet Insurance Rates
- $300 annual education/professional development credit
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules and performs routine preventative maintenance on all
appropriate equipment and tools as directed by Maintenance
Supervisor and Community Manager.
- Diagnoses and performs minor or routine maintenance and repairs
within homes and throughout the property.
- Inspects and helps coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and
- Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Maintenance
Supervisor and Community Manager.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and happy resident
base. Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Prior maintenance experience in property management strongly
preferred, but not required
- Proficient in unit turns and appliance repair is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn and take initiative on tasks and
- Weekends/listed schedule days are required
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance
coverage Who We Are Thrive is an award winning residential property
management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the
Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces in Washington for
four consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach
to property management and building communities that flourish,
which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!
Diversity is celebrated at Thrive as we believe it makes us a
better company. Our hope is that each associate feels welcomed,
respected, and appreciated for their unique contributions. From our
hiring practices, performance reviews, raise decisions, and
opportunities for promotions, Thrive follows consistent and fair
practices to ensure all Thrive employees and potential employees
have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement based on
merit, and are not discriminated against because of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, pregnancy,
childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, disability, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or on any other legally
protected basis. Our Human Resources department works with teams to
make reasonable accommodations for those that require assistance in
being able to participate in the interview process or meet the
requirements of their position. Background Check & Drug Screen
Policy Thrive Communities conducts background checks and drug
screens after the conditional offer of employment is accepted, in
compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Candidates will be asked to authorize these screenings and results
will be reviewed by a designated HR representative. Any individual
who has been convicted of any of the following within the last
seven years will be denied employment:
- Any felonies
- Theft or robbery (not including attempted theft)
- Breach of trust
- Property Damage, Malicious Mischief, and Arson
- Sales, distribution, manufacturing, cultivating of a controlled
- Offenses involving violence and sex offenses or child sex
- Pending cases that involve any of the above listed charges
(candidates may re-apply after the case is finalize and there is a
disposition) The 4-panel drug screen tests for the following:
- Amphetamines including Methamphetamine
- Cocaine Metabolites
- Opiates including Codeine and Morphine
- Phencyclidine ("PCP") Thrive Communities reserves the right to
modify this policy at any time without notice.
Keywords: Thrive Communities, Hillsboro , Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!