Facility Maintenance Technician 1
Company: Quality Production LTD dba Fusion EMS
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Facility Maintenance Technician 1
Reports to: Facility Manager General Description: This is a
developmental position aimed at building on the candidate's
aptitude for working with complex electro-mechanical devices. This
position is responsible for performing a highly diversified set of
duties including maintaining facilities infrastructure, installing,
troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility
equipment. This may necessitate dismantling, adjusting and/or
repairing equipment according to maintenance specifications and
repair manuals. Qualified applicant must be able to maintain
production maintenance systems (process and paperwork) in support
of business goals and objectives. Essential Functions:
- Maintain building interior to high aesthetic standard.
- Maintain machines to best-in-class standards.
- Follows schedule for equipment PM and maintain equipment
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with regulatory
requirements (hazardous materials, TRI reporting, radiation
- Trains equipment operators on preventative maintenance
- Interface with outside contractors for procured building
maintenance and services.
- Assist in providing new employee safety training.Debug
equipment issues to a board or system level. Knowledge, skills and
- Must be a US person.
- Current State Driver's License with a clean driving
- Posses an aptitude for working with electro-mechanical
- Excellent problem solving, and a high level of attention to
- Ability to read and understand mechanical equipment and
electrical drawings and schematics.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain building infrastructure (ie Painting, minor plumbing,
electrical, communications and compressed air systems).
- Maintain accurate up-to-date maintenance database records.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with
- Able to organize and manage both information and time
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivator: ability to work independently under general
guidance and direction.
- Ability to independently learn systems and processes related
with the role.
- Participates in the safety and housekeeping plans.
- Adheres to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Ability to safely use ladders and/or other lift equipment when
needed, as well as ability to lift up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed. FUSION is an
Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in
Hillsboro, OR. Rapid growth over the past few years has created the
opportunity for expansion and supplier program development. At
FUSION , our mission is to create success in everything we do. We
know that this success stems directly from our people, which is why
we strive to bring out the best in every employee. We understand
that if we start by hiring A+ player who is not only hardworking
but also passionate about what they do, we have an incredible
formula for a thriving organization. FUSION empowers people to
think creatively, collaborate with one another, and make great
decisions. About FUSION Live the Fusion Values : Fusion team
members strive to live our core values every day. We live, breathe,
and believe in our core tenants. They are the foundation of our
company. Every decision we make aligns with our values and supports
the company's mission of success. Keep Getting Better : At Fusion ,
there's no such thing as "good enough." We never rest on our
laurels - and if there's a better or more efficient way of doing
something, we'll find it. Ours is a culture of continuous
improvement and perpetually growing from shared experience. Help
each other win : We're more than an organization - we're a family.
No one at Fusion operates in a silo. We believe in investing in our
team, enjoying each other's company, and contributing to shared
success through mutual respect and collaboration. Do what is right
: Every member of our team understands that true success comes from
integrity. We know mistakes are a part of life - but when we make a
mistake, we own it, fix it, and learn from it. We see challenge as
an opportunity for team collaboration, learning, and growth.
Deliver confidence : When it comes right down to it, we're in the
business of facilitating success - which means it's our job to
instill confidence with our work. Our customers should always know
what to expect from us, and we deliver on our promise - every
- Demonstrated working knowledge of lock out tag out.
- Skilled with MS Excel and Word. Preferred Education and
- Associates/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct equipment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment. Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times. Benefits :
- Medical, vision and prescription. (Company covers medical - 90%
for an employee and 50% for spouse and family with three optional
- Vacation time
- Simple IRA (similar to 401K) (company matches up to 3%)
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Voluntary life (optional)
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement PI177713077
Keywords: Quality Production LTD dba Fusion EMS, Hillsboro , Facility Maintenance Technician 1, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!