Clean Room Technician
Company: Shine Career Collective
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionDescriptionQualified Production & Development is
a contract manufacturer with locations in Hillsboro, Cornelius and
Tualatin, Oregon, serving the semi-conductor and other industries.
Our products pay a key role in high profile projects and products
around the world. We specialize in prototype-to-production
manufacturing. Having been established for almost 45 years, we have
continued to grow, and thrive to meet and exceed the expectations
and needs of our various clients.POSITION SNAPSHOTOur team is
growing, and we are seeking an experienced Clean Room Technician to
join our team in Hillsboro. Under general supervision of the
Production Manager, and/or Team Shift Lead the role's primary
responsibility will be to do post machining manual finish
operations including deburring and polishing as well as assembling
finished component per customers requirements. Experience working
in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work
independently are all qualities we are looking for in a candidate.
We are looking for an individual who can work quickly and
efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of the
client.We are experiencing rapid growth and exciting change within
our environment. We are developing new processes and creating
structure to support our work, so someone who is adaptable,
flexible, and comfortable working in an evolving and change-focused
setting is crucial. If this sounds like you and an opportunity you
would be interested in, we invite you to read on and further
explore this opportunity.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Finish/Deburr/Clean parts
- Assemble parts per customers drawings using a hand tools.
- Pack and ship materials and product according to specified
- Participate in shop floor general housekeeping, cleaning, and
- Other duties as assigned by the operation
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-year experience assembling, packaging, and/or shipping
- Valid forklift license
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and follow instructions.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to reliably and consistently work assigned
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, ratios, fractions, and decimals.
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel, etc.WORKING
ENVIRONMENTA production shop floor environment requiring
sitting/standing for extended periods of time; occasional lifting
of up to 25-50 lbs.; occasionally crouching or bending at the
knees. Exposure to dirt and dust. Personal protective equipment
(safety glasses, ear protection, safety shoes, shields etc.) may be
required. May operate moving equipment (forklift) as required to
perform essential job functions. General office environment with
exposure to moderate levels of noise in a well-lit,
well-ventilated, and fast paced setting.Workload may be
unpredictable, and pressure increased during peak times. Critical
deadlines require considerable flexibility and adaptability.
Disturbances of workflow and/or irregularities in work schedule may
occur on an intermittent basis. Extra hours may be required,
sometimes on weekends, weekdays, and holidays.Schedule:Monday thru
- $20 - $22 per hour / DOE - Offers are based on an internal
benchmarking process. There may be higher pay available for
specific skill sets
- Medical Coverage (100% paid for employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401K with an annual 3% contribution
- Generous PTO schedule including PTO + Paid Holidays + OR Sick
- Other employee sponsored elections structured to offer
affordable ratesWe are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a
diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability. We are committed to
excellence through diversity. Our employees work hard and play an
important role in each project we send out the door.This is a
crucial position for our team, and the person filling it will be
highly valued. We look forward to receiving your application
Keywords: Shine Career Collective, Hillsboro , Clean Room Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!