Regional Straight Trk Driver Non CDL
Company: Kenco Group
Posted on: May 10, 2022
About the Position
The Warehouse Driver - NonCDL primarily operates various trucks and
tractors in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport
product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers to the
Customer locations and/or moves trailers in the yard. This position
is flexible: If there is a high demand for deliveries, most of the
time on the job will be spent operating the truck or trailer. When
there is low demand for deliveries, time will be spent focused on
• Operates straight trucks to ensure the product is delivered in a
• Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure products
are delivered to their destination free of damage and in their
• Required to follow company policy, participate in required
trainings, follow all established driver processes.
• Responsible for performing full pre-trip and post-trip
inspections when operating straight truck equipment.
• Immediately reports all instances of damaged product and/or
delivery issues to the Site Operations Manager.
• Keeps equipment fueled, tidy, clean and in compliance with
• Accountable for all assigned tools and equipment.
• Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other
motorists who share the highway, customers and vendors making
contact during performance of duties.
• Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations including Omnitracs and
Smart Drive processes.
• Perform any other reasonable requests directed by Management.
- Perform warehouse duties as required by Management such as: o
Pick orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type
of product is loaded.
o Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
o May be required to operate a forklift or order picker for picking
o Pack orders for shipments by parcel, LTL, and TL carriers.
o Record product, packaging, and order information on specified
forms and records.
o Affix proper shipping and tracking labels to boxes and pallets.
Mark and label shipping boxes or products per DOT, IATA, IMDG
o Report missing items or quality variances to direct
o Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
o Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure
that packing specifications are met. Execute and document quality
inspections per Standard Operating Procedures.
o Participate in Inventory/Cycle Count as needed.
o Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work area.
o Ensure facility is always inspection ready for SQFI, FDA, and
- Non CDL position that requires a minimum of 1 yr employment
verifiable straight or box truck driving expereince.
- Driver must have an appropriate license with state required
- Meets FMCSA and company requirements. A DOT Medical
Certification, DQ file and road test, per FMCSA, prior to
- Must pass DOT physical test.
- Pass background and drug screen.
- Clean driving records.
- Forklift experience preferred
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Hillsboro , Regional Straight Trk Driver Non CDL, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!