Install Sustaining Technician 5x10 OR006
Company: Westerwood Global
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated
individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a
trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our
Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and
trusted partner to high tech manufacturing industries including
Semiconductor, Battery & Storage, LED, Solar and Flat Panel
Displays. Our Managed Services and Technical Staffing capabilities
provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive
culture based on our four core values-
- The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 5 shift cycle, 10 hour shifts
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the
wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1-3 years working in a Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 1-3 years work experience in production, assembly,
manufacturing or a warehouse environment
- OR AA degree
- OR military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must meet minimum physical requirements: i.e. working from
ladders, lifting 50 pounds, working in confined spaces, working 12
hr shifts which includes recurrent walking and standard breaks,
- Backend test equipment experience
- Local candidates only.
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform daily maintenance tasks working in a semiconductor
- Must be comfortable wearing a full cleanroom suit and PPE
- Able to follow checklist and operate simple procedures
- Perform basic repairs and replace various components on
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid
Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed
Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment
Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride
ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities.
Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their
professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global
culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who
perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging
with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing
environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to
drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment,
encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy
for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages
people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education
and experience to join the company and more importantly build a
career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures
our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness
services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the
communities that surround our business operations, we support
individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that
are vulnerable in society.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Westerwood Global, Hillsboro , Install Sustaining Technician 5x10 OR006, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!