Production Operator - 3rd Shift
Company: Land O' Lakes
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join Land O'Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to
fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We're a global,
Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we
work for one another-not Wall Street. We're proud to rank a Top
Workplace. We offer:
* Competitive compensation and rewards
* Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
* Powerful savings programs
* Training and career progression
Production Operator - 3rd Shift
The Production Operator performs a variety of job duties by
rotating positions every two hours, or as business needs require,
allowing variety in their work by operating numerous pieces of
equipment to make butter and package the final product. Job duties
include production startup, running the bulk palletizer, operating
and troubleshooting packaging machinery, sanitation, and performing
quality checks. In all stages of production, safety, attention to
detail, a quality and sanitation focus, and efficiency are key to
the success of the operation.
Location city, state: Hillsboro, WI
Hours: Monday - Friday; 9pm - 5am
Wage: $19.50 per hour, plus shift differential
Land O'Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential.
The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well
as other company sponsored benefits.
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
* 18 years or older
* 6+ months of manufacturing experience
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written
instructions and possess basic mathematical skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experiences:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1+ years of continuous prior experience in any industry
* Self-Reliant and able to accurately work under limited
* Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned
* Able to trouble shoot mechanical problems
* Communicates work order progress to supervisor and production
* Customer focused and able to work in a collaborative team
Physical Requirements for production positions regularly
* Frequent movement including walking, standing, bending/stooping,
turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting,
climbing and other active movements
* Performing duties while wearing personal protective equipment
* Working across temperature zones that may include cold and/or hot
environments for extended periods and may include work in
environments where dust is present
* Shift schedules that include days, nights, and weekends, some
holidays and periodic overtime
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer)
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce,
including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant
to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O'Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you
and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If
you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the
information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any
and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at
844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O'Lakes requires that employees report whether or not they
have been fully vaccinated for COVID 19. Employees may be subject
to COVID testing and/or vaccine mandates under regulations
applicable to Land O'Lakes as a federal contractor and/or a large
employer. Requests for accommodation from vaccination requirements
for applicable roles will be administered through HR.
Refer to this link for definition of fully vaccinated.
Keywords: Land O' Lakes, Hillsboro , Production Operator - 3rd Shift, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!