Parts Clean/Assembly Technician
Posted on: January 12, 2022
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions
include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and
paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced,
and ever-growing industry! In addition, for a limited time, we are
offering a $500 SIGN ON BONUS as well!We are looking for
detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical experience or
high aptitude, and a strong work ethic for our preventive
maintenance technician positions. Candidates interested in breaking
into the high tech industry that don't currently hold a college
degree are encouraged to apply.Position DescriptionA PM Technician
is primarily responsible for processing, cleaning and inspecting
parts and assemblies from high tech semiconductor manufacturing
equipment. PM Technicians will inspect incoming parts to be
cleaned, and per specification will disassemble, clean/refurbish,
reassemble, perform final clean, and prepare parts in a critically
controlled cleanroom work environment. At all times the technician
will strive to maintain the highest safety and quality standards,
while focusing on the needs of our customers and our company
values.Essential Job Functions
- Strictly adhere to all corporate EH&S, QMS, HR, and site
protocols and procedures.
- Read and understand written work instructions and procedures
assuring that each step of the prescribed procedure is annotated as
complete when finished.
- Use safety equipment, including hearing protection, safety
glasses or face shields, chemical resistant aprons and gloves as
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate
manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Clean parts using a combination of cleaning techniques,
including but not limited to mechanical cleaning and chemical
- Use and help to maintain processing equipment, including media
blasters, solvent benches, ultrasonic tanks, ovens, etc.
- Work in a cleanroom environment, wearing appropriate cleanroom
garments and following stringent micro-contamination
- Receive, inspect, process, package, and transport parts and
components per guidelines.
- Practice inventory management to ensure proper stocking levels
- Ensure work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly
- Must have schedule flexibility and the ability to support a
compressed work, 3 day/4 day/week rotation, 12 hours/day, as
needed. M-F Schedule may be an option as available.
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for extended periods of
time and to walk long distances.
- Ability to utilize all required personal protective equipment
including potential use of respirators.
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the
appropriate standards is required.Education Requirement
- Minimum of a high school diplomaMSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status. Terms and conditions apply to the sign on bonus;
details will be provided upon interview.PM20Powered by
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Hillsboro , Parts Clean/Assembly Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!