Entry Level Production Technician
Posted on: February 21, 2021
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor and other High-Tech
Industries. Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an
exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry.Due to ongoing
growth, we have immediate hire openings for our production
cleanroom facility in Hillsboro, OR! Our positions include benefits
such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO and paid holidaysWe
are looking for detail-oriented people with a strong work ethic to
join our awesome as a production technician! Prior fast food and
other process driven repetitive positions are ideal experience for
these positions. Hours:FE shift - 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (Sun-Mon-Tue-
EO Wed)BE shift - 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (Thu-Fri-Sat- EO Wed) Entry
Level Production Technician Essential Job Functions
- Strictly adhere to all corporate employee health and safety,
quality, HR, and site protocols and procedures.
- Read and understand written work instructions and procedures
assuring that each step of the prescribed procedure is annotated as
complete when finished.
- Use personal protection equipment, including hearing
protection, safety glasses or face shields, chemical resistant
aprons and gloves as required.
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate
manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Clean parts using a combination of cleaning techniques,
including but not limited to mechanical cleaning and chemical
- Use and help to maintain processing equipment, including media
blasters, solvent benches, ultrasonic tanks, ovens, etc.
- Work in a cleanroom environment, wearing appropriate cleanroom
garments and following stringent micro-contamination
- Package clean parts for shipment in full accordance to
- Ensure work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly
maintained. Entry Level Production Technician Job Requirements
- Ability to work a compressed work; 12 hours shifts alternating
3/4 day work weeks.
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness and ability to wear personal protective equipment
and other cleanroom attire for the duration of the shift, as
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the
appropriate standards is required.Education Requirement
- Minimum of a high school diplomaCOVID-19 Info Working in a
cleanroom is a much safer working environment than most, as
COVID-19 protocols are common everyday practice in the industryo
Controlled working environment with protective gear, masks and
gloveso Laminar air flow reduces airborne contaminantso Clean
environment Compressed work week scheduling can be helpful if you
have personal obligations at home like a spouse working from home
or home schooling. The shifts are 12 hours daily, with a
3-day/4-day alternating work week. Nights and day shifts are
available. In person interviews will be conducted with COVID-19
practices strictly followedMSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status. PM20 PI130543922
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Hillsboro , Entry Level Production Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!