Posted on: November 20, 2020
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions
include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and
paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced,
and ever-growing industry!We are looking for candidates with prior
Delivery Driving experience for a position that we have open in
Hillsboro, Oregon.Delivery Driver Job Description Provide pick-up
and delivery services in a safe and on-time to customer locations.
This position also assists with processing and cleaning customer
parts and assemblies at MSR-FSR's production facilities according
to provided work instructions. At all times the Driver will strive
to maintain the highest safety and quality standards, while
focusing on the needs of our customers and our company
values.Delivery Driver Essential Job Functions
- Deliver and pick up parts to and from customer sites and bring
to MSR-FSR facility on a schedule that meets customer requirements:
load/unload delivery truck at both ends of the delivery
- Act as MSR-FSR ambassador when interacting with customers and
present a professional demeanor; Driver will wear required MSR-FSR
PPE while driving and interacting with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicle documents are complete and
up to date and available in the truck. This includes insurance,
registration inspection logs, gate passes and other documentation
as required by law, customers or MSR-FSR management as well as
- Strictly adhere to all corporate EH&S, QMS, HR, and site
protocols and procedures.
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate
- Use a combination of cleaning techniques, including but not
limited to mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning, bead blasting,
and CO2 cleaning.
- Use and help to maintain equipment, including air compressors,
powered hand tools, media blasters and leak detectors.
- Work in a cleanroom environment wearing appropriate cleanroom
PPE garments and following stringent micro-contamination
protocols.Deliver Driver Job Requirements
- Must have valid US State Driver's License and clean motor
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. throughout the shift.
- Prior delivery driving and customer service experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.The above job
description is meant to describe the general nature and level of
work required; additional duties may apply.Pay: DOESchedule:
Wednesday thru Saturday/40hrs + OTMSR-FSR offers a comprehensive
benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life
insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and
401(k) with matching contributions. Apply now or contact our team
to be a part of an innovative group of Engineers, Technicians, and
Tradesmen: This is a safety sensitive position.PM20
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Hillsboro , Delivery Driver, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!