Preventive Maintenance Technician
Posted on: September 17, 2020
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions
include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and
paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced,
and ever-growing industry! We have an immediate opening as a
preventive maintenance technician. A PM Technician is primarily
responsible for processing and cleaning and inspecting parts and
assemblies from high tech semiconductor manufacturing equipment. PM
Technicians will inspect incoming parts to be cleaned, and per
specification will disassemble, clean/refurbish, reassemble,
perform final clean, and prepare parts in a critically controlled
state of the art semiconductor manufacturing cleanroom environment.
At all times the technician will strive to maintain the highest
safety and quality standards, while focusing on the needs of our
customers and our company values. Essential Job Functions
- Strictly adhere to all corporate EH&S, QMS, HR, and site
protocols and procedures.
- Read and understand written work instructions and procedures
assuring that each step of the prescribed procedure is annotated as
complete when finished.
- Use safety equipment, including hearing protection, safety
glasses or face shields, chemical resistant aprons and gloves as
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate
manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Clean parts using a combination of cleaning techniques,
including but not limited to mechanical cleaning and chemical
- Use and help to maintain processing equipment, including media
blasters, solvent benches, ultrasonic tanks, ovens, etc.
- Work in a cleanroom environment, wearing appropriate cleanroom
garments and following stringent micro-contamination
- Receive, inspect, process, package, and transport parts and
components per guidelines.
- Practice inventory management to ensure proper stocking levels
- Ensure work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly
maintained. Job Requirements
- Ability to support a compressed work, 3 day/4 day/week
rotation, 12 hours/day.
- This vacancy is for compressed work week night shift on the
back half of the week; night shift differential applies.
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for extended periods of
time and to walk long distances.
- Ability to utilize all required personal protective equipment
including potential use of respirators.
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the
appropriate standards is required. Education Requirement
- Minimum of a high school diploma MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status. PM20
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Hillsboro , Preventive Maintenance Technician, Professions , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!