QA Specialist Biotech
Posted on: September 20, 2023
QA Specialist Biotech Why Yoh? Yoh knows greater talent, that's
why. We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance
Specialist join the quality department of a renowned biotech
company. As the newest addition to the growing team, your technical
and rigorous approach will focus on providing manufacturing QA
support for all GMP activities. This role would suit a successful
BA/BS graduate with 1-2+ years experience in a biotechnology GMP
setting. -Yoh is in a unique position, we have to find the best
technical talent, provide services to some of the world's largest
companies, and be a great employer. We do that with the great
people we have working for us. This Quality Assurance Specialist
opportunity is with our client in the Hillsboro, WA area. This
client is globally recognized as a leader in clinical diagnostics
innovation. We strive to be a company that embraces diversity, is
inclusive, and thrives on learning so that our employees feel
respected and invited to contribute to the success of our company,
clients, suppliers, and communities.Your ContributionEssential
- Perform Inspection and Packaging AQLs. Perform Line Clearance
activities in conjunction with Manufacturing.
- Initiate and close Unplanned Event (UPE) records and
action/assessment records as required.
- Review batch records in the Aseptic Operations, Inspection, and
- Complete Additional Actions in the Discrepancy Management
System as assigned.
- Interact with interdepartmental contacts on discrepancy
assessment and resolution.
- Provide Quality oversight to internal and external
- Act as a key Quality contact to manufacturing for discrepancy
management, batch review, and line support.
- Assure compliance with cGMP regulations, Roche/ Genentech
standards, and applicable Regulatory and Genentech standards. -Your
- A. or B.S. degree (preferably in Life Science) or equivalent in
a related industry.
- Ability to perform physical activity including, but not limited
to lifting, standing for periods of time, and gowning.
- Knowledge of cGMPs or equivalent regulations strongly
- Experience reviewing manufacturing documentation.
- Ability to interpret and relate Quality standards for
implementation and review.
- Ability to independently evaluate situations and propose
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in
writing and verbally.
- Flexibility in problem solving, providing direction and work
hours to meet business objectives. -Your Benefits &
CompensationCompensation: $25-30/hrContract Length 12-Months
w-possibility of extending or FTE conversionBenefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance -Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
- Email Resume/CV to Amber Meza, Amber.Meza@yoh.comYoh makes
finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the
right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Find out more here. -Note: Any pay ranges displayed are
estimations. - Actual pay is determined by an applicant's
experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed
in the job description. - All qualified applicants are welcome to
apply.Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.Visit -to contact us if you are an
individual with a disability and require accommodation in the
Keywords: Yoh, Hillsboro , QA Specialist Biotech, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!