Posted on: January 23, 2023
Geotechnical Well Monitoring Driller
- An established Geotechnical Driller is growing and seeking to
hire a Driller with Water Supply Wells or Monitoring Wells
experience. Also looking for a Licensed Water Well Constructor's
License or Trainee. -
- We are looking for a Driller for our Explorations team that
will perform subsurface explorations using Hollow Stem Auger, Mud
Rotary, Air Rotary, and Diamond Bit Coring Techniques. Work will
include the installation of instrumentation such as piezometers,
monitoring wells, inclinometers, slope indicators, and other
geotechnical and water well holes, including completing required
paperwork (drill logs).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and implement solutions
on routine to moderately complex projects.
- Operate a geotechnical drill rig to advance boreholes to all
depths required by customer.
- Manage a 2-to-3-man drill crew in all tasks associated with
- Be proficient in multiple drilling methods common to specific
- Install monitoring instrumentation and water wells.
- Perform surveying, site reconnaissance, and utility clearance
- Drive all forms of drilling equipment to and from project
locations and maintain good driving record.
- Inspect and complete routine maintenance of equipment.
- Assist in project preparation and pre-task planning.
- Follow company safety rules, guidelines, and standards for all
projects. Report any safety issues or concerns to
- Be responsible for maintaining company quality standards on all
- Maintain great communication with clients and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An Oregon and/or Washington State Well Constructor's License is
preferred but not required; alternately, non-licensed experience
with Monitoring Wells or Water Supply Wells and willingness to
obtain an Oregon and/or Washington license post-hire is
- Class A CDL is a plus but not required, must have an acceptable
- Must be able to pass DOT drug test and physical
- The best candidate will have at least 1-3 years of experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are an organization
that values diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified
candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Hillsboro , Driller, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!