Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description:This person will assist in the manufacturing of
large industrial machinery. Will be working in the industrial
machine shop which houses all machinery, includes saws, plasma
tables, drill presses, CNC lathes, and press brakes.
- Must be able to interpret tape measure, accurately measure
parts, and perform basic shop math.
- Use of hand and power tools when needed.
- Offer support in other areas of the shop when finished cutting
parts. Duties can vary.
- Will be required to swear all safety PPE such as steel toed
shoes, hard hat, glasses, gloves.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of related experience within manufacturing or
it could be on their own time.
- Must know how to mask, prep and cut parts.
- Ability to perform essential job duties with or without
reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to
safety or health of employee or others.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday and exhibit strong
attendance.Schedule:Monday - Friday5am - 3:30pmMust Haves:- Any
machine operation or production experience- Comfortable working in
an industrial environment- Use of hand tools About Aerotek: We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hillsboro , Machine Operator, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!