EUV Installs Group Lead
Posted on: November 24, 2022
LocationHillsboro - OR, USTeamCustomer supportExperience3-7
yearsDegreeBachelorJob CategoryOther technical job categories
Introduction to the jobASML US brings together the most creative
minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines
that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient
microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these
advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
Oregon.The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the
installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML
systems at customer site and is responsible to install leading-edge
lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications,
on time, with quality exceeding the customer's expectations.This
position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in
the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. - 730, et seq.).
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such
controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may
require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately
eligible to access controlled technology.Role and
- Manage the engineering teams that perform the
- Drive the operational performance of the teams including:
safety, execution quality, continuous improvement, team
capabilities, cost, and team utilization.
- Responsible for the personal and professional development of
all Engineers within the team. Both to ensure personnel are at peak
operational readiness to support installations today, but also
developing the team to meet future business needs.
- Manage stake holders including the customers, the service
organization that is receiving the system, and multiple internal
organizations that interface with the installation team.
- Drive continuous improvement, not only to optimize the
performance of the team, but also to improve ASML operations.
- Maintain short- and long-term detailed manpower plans and
forecasts.Education and experience
- BS degree (Engineering, Physical Sciences, Applied Physics), or
- 3+ years of management experience in a highly dynamic customer
facing role or equivalent.SkillsWorking at the cutting edge of
tech, you'll always have new challenges and new problems to solve -
and working together is the only way to do that. You won't work in
a silo. Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work
environment where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
There is always space for creative and unique points of view.
You'll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle
tasks and solve problems.To thrive in this job, you'll need the
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
through prioritization, quality, efficiency and
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and
high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding
environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on
assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the
- Good rapport with people, analytical thinker, structured
approach, process oriented, and excels in a dynamic environment.
Must be flexible, stress resistant, and able to work independent as
well as in a team. Good knowledge of the English language.
Excellent communication skills with ability to digest technical
details into information that can be used to make business
decisions, communicate with customers, and influence others.
- Able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all
levels of the organization.
- Maintain a global overview of ongoing strategically important
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer focus.
- Good communication skills towards different levels.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Excellent English language skills in speech and
writing.Diversity & InclusionASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive
workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train
and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize
that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of
our company.Other informationRole within OfficeResponsibilities:
- Customer site requires ASML employees to be fully vaccinated
against COVID 19, barring an approved medical or religious
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.Expect to travel both domestically and
internationally up to 25%.EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Keywords: ASML, Hillsboro , EUV Installs Group Lead, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!