Sr. Structural Designer - Hillsboro, OR - AT
Company: TEC Group Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Sr. Structural Designer
Advanced Technologies - Base Build
- Provide leadership for a small team of Designers, adhering to
project standards and procedures, provide mentorship and training,
while fostering positive team morale.
- Coordinate the work of the designer team, assigning work,
balancing workloads, monitoring progress towards deadlines, and
ensuring quality standards are met.
- Attend project meetings and take an active role to help resolve
issues and solve problems across all disciplines.
- Models designs into completed working details and drawings
through interpretation of the design and application of design
fundamentals primarily using Revit.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to see beyond standard
- Consults with supervisor to screen assignments for unusual or
difficult problems and selects appropriate methods and techniques
- Exercises judgment for some aspects of design but receives
supervision and direct input on new aspects of assignment.
- Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in
an assigned task.
- Able to conduct field walks to determine scope of work,
constructability, identify anomalies, purpose a suitable
resolution, and escalate to the appropriate team for closure.
- A minimum of an Associate degree in Civil Engineering
Technology, Structural Engineering Technology, or related technical
- Experience with Revit required.
- Experience with AutoCAD beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience providing clear direction and
expectations to designers and contractors.
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility in fast-paced
- Practical field-experience with active involvement in
construction areas preferred.
Keywords: TEC Group Inc., Hillsboro , Sr. Structural Designer - Hillsboro, OR - AT, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!