Fabrication Support Specialist
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job SummaryThe Fab Support Specialist is responsible for a
variety of roles within a production and clean room environments.
Duties may include delivering reticules; perform basic preventative
maintenance on customer process equipment; and inspection of boxes
used in the clean room to transport customer's materials and
products between customer locations.Why Avantor? At Avantor, a
Fortune 500 company, we set science in motion to create a better
world - it is the mission of our company. Creating a better world
also means that we stand firm in our diversity, equity, and
inclusion (DE&I) foundation and weave it through all we do -
from the talent we hire to the programs we offer.What does Avantor
have to offer?
- Direct hire, full-time work with set schedules
- Dental, Vision, and Medical with prescription insurance
- Healthcare savings, flexible spending & limited purpose
flexible spending accounts
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, and short and long-term
- Paid parental leave, 401k, stock purchase options, and tuition
- Health & Wellness incentives
- Supportive environment and so much more!Available Schedules
- Front Half Days, Sun to Tue and every other Wed, 7 am to 7
- Back Half Nights, Wed to Fri and every other Sat, 7 pm to 7
- $19.50 per hour
- Night shift gets a 15% shift differential that makes the wage
$22.43 per hourWhat does the position do?
- Perform activities such as shipping customer material
(including hazardous materials), answering customer calls, handling
routine issues, operating a manual cart, entering relevant shipping
information into the customer computer system, and maintaining
inspections on safety stations and equipment.
- Perform inventory management related functions such as
equipment due for service, slow moving and/or dead stock, cycle
counting, yearly inventories, and reporting.
- Supports purchasing functions, coordinates quotes, document
control, filing, records maintenance, sorting and monitoring
reclaimed and recyclable material, resolving open invoices, and
- Responsible for all customer service-related functions
including but not limited to order entry, reporting, basic cross
referencing and product conversions.
- Build programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- Collaborate with manufacturing representatives.
- Document SPI Requests.
- Handle production chemical orders for Intel & deliver to Point
of Use (POU) locations throughout the campus.
- Enter orders based on Intel production requirements in Intel's
- Maintain chemical inventory at multiple stocking locations
through customer approved min and max levels.
- Clean, bag, stock, and ship quartz, ceramic, and metal parts
for semiconductor equipment while following all safety
- Coordinate cleaning & shipping schedule to match customer's
- Ability to operate equipment used for cleaning & maintenance of
parts such as includes ultrasonic sinks, large laboratory ovens,
and Nitric Acid baths.
- Inventory management of manufacturing parts in customers
- Crafts shipping schedule of outbound parts.
- Other duties as assigned.What do you need to have?
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical competence required.
- 2+ years' experience in customer service, material handling,
and/or inventory replenishment required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and move a cart weighing 100 lbs.
- Conform to all customer requirements for background checks,
health and safety issues, and security clearances.
- Digital literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
display a professional can do demeanor.
- High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols,
policies and procedures.
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to connect with both the customer and internal contacts
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.EEO
Statement:We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer.
We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state/province, or local law. If you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please
contact us by email at email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case
basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email
address.For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE
LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency
Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.EEO is the
LawOFCCP EEO SupplementPAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION
PROVISION3rd Party Non-Solicitation Policy:By submitting candidates
without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a
specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with
the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the
submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and
conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will
take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on
its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation.
Keywords: Avantor, Hillsboro , Fabrication Support Specialist, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!