EXE Team Lead - HiNA
Company: ASML US, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2022
EXE Team Lead - HiNA
Hillsboro - OR, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and
technology to develop lithography machines that are key to
producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
Oregon.The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the
installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML
systems at customer site.The mission of this position is to Install
leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within
specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customer's
expectations.This position requires access to controlled
technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15
C.F.R. * 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally
authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning
work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates
who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the engineering teams that perform the
- Drive the operational performance of the teams including:
safety, execution quality, continuous improvement, team
capabilities, cost, and team utilization.
- Responsible for the personal and professional development of
all Engineers within the team. Both to ensure personnel are at peak
operational readiness to support installations today, but also
developing the team to meet future business needs.
- Manage stake holders include the customers, the service
organization that is receiving the system, and multiple internal
organizations that interface with the installation team.
- Drive continuous improvement not only to optimize the
performance of the team but also to improve ASML operations.
- Maintain short and long term detailed manpower plans and
Education and experience
- BS degree (Engineering, Physical Sciences, Applied Physics)
required, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of management experience in a highly dynamic customer
facing role, or equivalent.
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.To
thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
through prioritization, quality, efficiency and
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and
high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding
environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on
assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the
- Good rapport with people, analytical thinker, structured
approach, process oriented, and excels in a dynamic
- Must be flexible, stress-resistant, and able to work
independently as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to digest technical
details into information that can be used to make business
decisions, communicate with customers, and influence others.
- Able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all
levels of the organization.
- Maintain a global overview of ongoing strategically important
- Good communication skills towards different levels.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
Role within OfficeResponsibilities:
- Customer site
requires Covid 19 vaccination barring medical or religious
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.Expect to travel both domestically and
internationally up to 25%.Hi NA EUV HillsboroEOE
AA M/F/Veteran/DisabilityNeed to know more about applying for a job
at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: ASML US, LLC, Hillsboro , EXE Team Lead - HiNA, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!