Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: November 22, 2022
DPS Group is looking for an entry to mid-level Instrumentation &
Controls (I&C) Engineer / Designer to join our growing design
team in Hillsboro, OR. In this role, you will work under the
direction of a supervising engineer and report to the Lead
Engineer. Proven success with facility and systems design for
cleanrooms, laboratories, semiconductor fab, data center, solar
manufacturing, petro-chemical, power generation, biotechnology, or
pharmaceutical industries is highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Understanding and development of Loop sheets, Data Sheets,
Instrument types / applications, PID algorithms, ISA Symbology,
P&ID development, System Interlocks, pneumatic instrumentation
- Understanding of PLC, DCS, Control Systems, SCADA, ethernet,
serial, Modbus, and Fiber Optic communications.
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD, MS Excel and Word applications
- Willingness to work independently, with supervision and learn
all aspects of Instrumentation and Controls Engineering.
- Ability to coordinate with other disciplines for complete
- Participate in team coordination activities with other
disciplines, sub-contractors, and Clients.
- Able and willing to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
including safety shoes, hard hats, safety glasses, fire retardant
clothing, cut-resistant gloves, and other PPE as required per the
requirements of clients' safety policies when required.
- Other duties as assigned by engineer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: High School diploma with 4 years minimum I&C
technician experience; or BS Electrical Engineering with 2 years
minimum employed as I&C Engineer; or
BS Chemical Engineering with 3 years minimum employed as I&C
- Desired Skills: Basic PLC Programming, P&ID Development
utilizing AutoCAD, Instrument types / applications, ISA
- Technical capabilities commiserate with I&C Technician
- Software proficiency for AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Collaborative team player who can work with a variety of
software, projects, and other individuals.
- Legal US resident preferred (US Citizenship/Permanent
DPS Group is a global EPCMV firm offering full-service solutions
within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical technology) and Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data
center, and solar) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Hillsboro , I&C Designer, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!