Associate Customer Success Representative Credit Card
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our
customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Customer Success Representative
in Credit Card as part of Consumer Lending. Learn more about the
career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Support customers and resolve moderate to complex inquiries or
issues regarding financial products and services via phone
- Perform routine tasks such as answering inquiries, resolving
problems, and providing a best-in-class customer experience while
adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Regularly receive direction from management, escalate questions
and refer more difficult issues to Sr. Customer Success
- Express empathy when helping our customers as you correct their
- Need to be comfortable assisting our customers on the phone for
long stretches of time in a fast-paced environment where there is a
high volume of calls
- Navigate multiple computer systems as you research customer
needs and offer solutions, all while communicating effectively and
accurately when delivering information. Effectively multitasking
will be the secret to your success!Testing:
- A pre-employment assessment is required for this position.
After submitting your application, please monitor your email for
future communications. Compensation:
- Starting rate $18.00 per hourTraining and Schedule:
- You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued
on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo
banking products, procedures, and services.
- Training class starts on 10/31/2022 for 7 weeks. Training hours
are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to
attend the full duration of this paid 7 weeks of training.
- We're open from Sunday - Saturday, 6:30 am -9:00 pm ( PST) .
Your regular work schedule will be based on business need and will
include working at least one weekend day and some holidays.
- Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under
the terms of the shift differential policy.Required Qualifications:
- 6+ months of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or
solving customer problems experience, or equivalent demonstrated
through one or a combination of the following: work experience,
training, military experience, educationDesired Qualifications:
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening,
eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving
complex customer issues
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of
professionalism with all levels of customers, team members, and
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications,
and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processesJob
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training
- 6305 NE Bennett St, Hillsboro, OR 97124 @RWF22
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in
the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment
from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with
disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications
for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates,
including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and
visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities
is available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Hillsboro , Associate Customer Success Representative Credit Card, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!