Posted on: September 22, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development. PAY RATE: $18.25/hr. WORK LOCATION: Bend, Oregon
Shift:Monday - Thursday (5am-3:30pm) Four 10 hour shifts SHIFT
DIFFERENTIAL: 3pm-1:30am = $2/hr. COMPANY: We started back in 2006
with three guys in Bend, Oregon who shared one simple mindset; brew
beer, drink beer, and have fun doing it. Since then our brewery has
grown but we will always stay the same...Rough morning? Grab a
beer. Powder day? The "gone skiing" sign goes up. Too hot to work?
Mandatory company float. You get the picture...Here's to living it
up with a beer in hand. Cheers! ROLE SUMMARY: 10 Barrel is looking
to hire a packaging operator to join our team. This is an
entry-level manufacturing position that requires operating
equipment in a fast-paced environment. Culture is the foundation of
our company. Our ideal candidate will embody the motto "work hard,
play hard." We are an active, competitive, fun-loving group we have
diverse backgrounds and interests, but our love for beer and the
shenanigans that go with it bring us together. JOB
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines.
- Follows HACCP & Food Safety Guidelines.
- Operation of an equipment center in high speed beverage
manufacturing. Willingness to cross-train.
- Ability to stand/walk on production floor for duration of
- Performing quality checks throughout production runs.
- Perform daily & weekly cleaning throughout the department.
- Material handling raw materials, chemicals, packaging, and
- Spot and remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers as
per packaging schedule.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure
production equipment runs efficiently.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a
healthy and safe working environment JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school GED or higher education
- Previous manufacturing experience in food and/or beverage
- Knowledge and a passion for craft beer
- Able to lift, carry, push/pull cases weighing up to 50 pounds
repeatedly over long periods of time
- Works well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Able to walk or stand most of the time during the shift and may
include stooping, crawling, and crouching over/under conveyors and
- May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends
- May be required to work rotating shifts, regular, late or
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription cover
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Brewery Bonus
- 401K with 6% Company Match
- Beer, Pub Discounts, Industry Perks
- 3 or 4 day work weeks ABOUT BREWERS COLLECTIVE: Brewers
Collective helps to unlock our 20+ craft brewery partners' full
potential by bringing them industry-leading expertise and increased
best practice sharing, empowering them to tap into the strength of
our collective Anheuser-Busch family. We share an unwavering
devotion to the authentic origins of each brewery, the beer, and
the communities they serve. If you are a qualified individual with
a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete the application process, please contact
EMPLOYMENT PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Hillsboro , Packaging Operator, Other , Cloverdale, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!