Jireh Semiconductor Manufacturing Supervisor 18-00
Company: Jireh Semiconductor
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Manufacturing
Supervisor for Jireh Semiconductor, our fabrication facility
located in Hillsboro, Oregon. Position Summary The Manufacturing
Supervisor will be responsible for directing the development and
implementation of activities in the production area assigned and
will support the Production Manager in the overall strategy for
achieving manufacturing goals and objectives. Duties &
- Provide a safe and positive work environment for all Jireh
employees to engage in.
- Assign personnel and monitor flow of work ensuring production
schedules are met within established quality and cost
- Guide team members on manufacturing priorities and balance line
needs to other departments within the entire factory process.
- Incorporate priorities between manufacturing team, engineering,
and equipment support staff.
- Lead team members on consistent safety, quality, cost effective
output, and process improvement activities.
- Develop and motivate a dynamic work force through effective
communications and positive role modeling.
- Administer company policies that directly affect assigned
- Manage resources and operational activities providing team
support and direction.
- Drive continuous improvements in employee/team development,
safety, quality, and cost control.
- Be accountable to meeting planned metrics. Track and report out
daily on yield and output results to plan. PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK
ENVIRONMENT Regularly required to sit or stand and move about the
facility including the clean room. Exposure to shop elements such
as noise, dust, fumes and odors. Ability to lift objects of 12 lbs.
Ability to obtain respirator certification for use in the facility.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in semiconductor manufacturing or related
- Proven leadership experience. Other Qualifications
- Solid analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient at MS Office Applications
- Ability to support 24-hour operation.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
changing situations. About Jireh Semiconductor: BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (Cigna Health Care HRA & Kaiser
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- And more!COMPANY INFORMATION: Alpha and Omega Semiconductor
(AOS) is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and
responsiveness to our customers through the continued development
of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. We bring to
the market devices designed to benefit our customers by meeting
their product specific needs. Our mission is to bring value to our
customers, shareholders and employees.AOS differentiates itself by
integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology,
product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high
performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products
targets high-volume applications, including but not limited to
portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones,
battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power
supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications
equipment.Jireh Semiconductor, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd., is the in-house wafer fab for
AOS and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Jireh Semiconductor, Hillsboro , Jireh Semiconductor Manufacturing Supervisor 18-00, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!