Primary Heavy Equip Oper II
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading
provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North
America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating
excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves
nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial
and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of
collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling
facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipments vehicles that perform
the spreading and compaction of construction demolition, commercial
and residential waste disposed at the post collection
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
* Operates heavy equipments in compliance with the company
operating safety policies and procedures.
* Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative
maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
* Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with
use of material moving equipments.
* Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for
operating and maintaining vehicle
* Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
* Education: None required.
* Experience: Three (3) years of previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
* None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
* None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as
keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
* Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
30 pounds occasionally;
* Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
* Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of
the work day;
* Normal setting for this job is: shop or field.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply."
Keywords: Waste Management, Hillsboro , Primary Heavy Equip Oper II, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!