Hygienist - Up to $7,500 Sign-on & Relocation
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visitWillamette Dental Group seeks a dental
hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit .
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Registered Dental Hygiene license; Required and in good
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- N2O permit; Required and kept current
- Restorative function endorsement; Required
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics.This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company.This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Hillsboro , Hygienist - Up to $7,500 Sign-on & Relocation, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!