Company: Residence Inn - Huntington Hotels
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Title: Hospitality AttendantOverall ResponsibilitiesGreet guest
within forty-five (45) seconds; ensure that a guest is given
attentive service and is satisfied.Essential Functions
- Provide personalized service to all guests.
- Regularly greet, communicate and converse with all guests in
- Set up and maintain the breakfast or social hour bar in an
attractive looking, organized, clean and standardized
- Continuously check food to ascertain that appearance,
temperature, and portions are correct.
- Know what products are served.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents,
and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions
about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Clear and clean tables as they are vacated.
- Wipe up spills.
- Remove trash.
- Break down breakfast/social hour area. Return reusable food
supplies to storage.
- Clean and sanitize counters, floors, storage areas, utensils,
equipment and common areas as specified.
- Listen and respond to guest requests or concerns.
- Language skills: Have the ability to read and interpret
documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA's),
safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to keep logs and to
speak effectively to customers and associates.
- The hotel functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All
associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may
be necessary to move an associate from their accustomed shift as
business demands. In addition, it is understood that business and
weather determines the amount of hours that are worked and that
some weeks may be scheduled at less than 40 hours and other weeks
at more than 40 hours.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests
by management which the associate is capable of performingKnowledge
- Sanitation procedures
- Food and Beverage Experience is preferred
- Guest service skills
- Ability to handle comments and suggestions
- Problem solving skillsPhysical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The associate is
frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is
occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl.The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
Brand: Residence Inn
Address: 3160 NE Brookwood Parkway Hillsboro, OR - 97124
Property Description: 125 - 3160 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro,
Property Number: 125
Keywords: Residence Inn - Huntington Hotels, Hillsboro , Hospitality Attendant, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!