Staff Nurse - $2,500 sign-on bonus
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: September 12, 2021
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Maintain immunization records and update immunization status as
- Care for sick and injured students, promote good health, and
- Conduct cursory medical exams.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician
instructions; assist physician in treating serious accidents or
illness; provide follow-up care as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medications.
- Assist with Center’s family planning and disease prevention
- Supervise health occupation students assigned to
Registered Nurse or Licensed
Practical Nurse with a valid Oregon license to practice
professional nursing. Background in public health and immunizations
a plus. Mental health experience desirable.
Starting Pay for RN: $34.00/hr.
Starting Pay for LPN: $28.00/hr.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
MTC offers an excellent benefits package including FREE access to
our gym and racquetball courts and low-cost ($2.75) "to go" meals
from our dining hall daily! Also:
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- 2 weeks paid sick leave.
- 11 paid holidays for full-time employees and pro-rated for
part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week.
- Fully-vested Fidelity 401(k) Retirement Plan after one full
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Company-paid life, AD&D, and long-term disability
insurance, and an employee assistance program for employees and
their immediate family.
- Employees can elect to purchase short-term disability,
dependent life, and additional employee life, AD&D, and
long-term disability insurance. VOYA critical illness, accident,
and hospital insurance plans are also available.
Tongue Point Job Corps Center is operated
by Management & Training Corporation (MTC) for the U.S. Department
of Labor. Located at the mouth of the Columbia River, the Center is
one of the largest employers in Clatsop County. Our staff teach 473
youth, ages 16-24, the academic, technical training, employability,
and social skills they need to become prepared for successful
careers. A Job Corps campus is like a mini-city. It has
dormitories, classrooms, a dining hall, and recreational and
medical facilities. Training is open entry, open exit and can last
up to two years. Students work at their own pace, guided by
academic and career training instructors who are committed to their
Tongue Point offers students training in 15 vocations: building
construction technology, carpentry, cement masonry, computer
service technology, culinary, dental assisting, electrical,
glazing, medical assisting, office administration, painting,
plastering, welding, and seamanship. We are the only Job Corps
Center in the nation with a seamanship program, and seamanship is
the Center's largest vocation with 120 students. #Talent
Tongue Point Job Corps Center is a drug-free
workplace and a tobacco-free campus.
For more information about Job Corps
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Hillsboro , Staff Nurse - $2,500 sign-on bonus, Other , Astoria, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!