1st Shift, Thursday - Saturday, 6:15am - 6:30pm, Alternating
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented
individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service
our customers require. As a Non-CDL Driver, you will be responsible
for the efficient transportation of products to customers within a
local market. XPO was ranked as the #1 North American logistics
company according to Transport Topics, and Fortune named us among
the most admired companies in the world. If you're looking for an
exciting opportunity with a company that's clearly going places,
join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate, transfer and deliver freight utilizing a box
truck and/or other equipment
- Move 53 ft. trailers in and out of loading doors.
- Operate material handling equipment to load and unload
materials in a safe manner
- Conduct thorough and accurate pre-trip and post-trip
inspections, and provide documentation upon completion; ensure
proper closure of trailers
- Provide basic equipment maintenance and report equipment
malfunctions as necessary
- Properly secure loads and ensure all loads are within weight
- Maintain required documentation, including daily logs, vehicle
inspection records, mileage, unloading and shipping records
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Current DOT medical card
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating instructions and procedural documents
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record over the
past 2 years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least six months recent DOT regulated (CDL or
non-CDL) driving experience
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and
unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Safely walk, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and
- Reach (including above your head)
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply, Inspector, Supply Chain,
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Drivers