Senior Success Manager, Nonprofit
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
The Customer Success Management team acts as a Trusted Advisor
to our large Salesforce.org customers, ultimately responsible for
ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level,
building and maintaining strong relationships. In these roles, you
will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value
and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. The end result is
increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately
the expansion of the Salesforce footprint.
A Salesforce.org Success Manager leverages deep business and
nonprofit knowledge to partner with customers to help them
accelerate business value and ROI from their investment with
Salesforce. You will align at the executive level, building and
maintaining strong relationships to help customers progress on
their transformation journey.
- Work with our more technical customers that are pushing the
boundaries of the Salesforce platform.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their
investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify
new opportunities for growth, and collaborate with other Salesforce
stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal.
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our
partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the
- Working collaboratively with the account team and
Salesforce.org execs, effectively network within organizations in
order to help customers achieve their objectives.
- Deliver high-value engagements with a combination of personal
expertise, selected content, and collaboration.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates,
and growth opportunities in order to translate them into strategies
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced
by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce
features and associated business benefits to address their
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business
goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation
plan or escalate as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (NPSP Certification a
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and
build relationships with executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a
highly dynamic work environment.
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Nonprofit, Sales,
Marketing, Service, Support).
- First-hand experience with organizational and project level
- Working knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features,
capabilities, and best use.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological
and business concepts.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $81,000. You
may also be offered a bonus and benefits. More details about our
company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability
applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to
improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to
drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed
to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive
programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource
groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at
Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do
not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party
agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc., Hillsboro , Senior Success Manager, Nonprofit, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!