Summer Internship (Starts at $16 - Day Shift)
Davis Tool, Inc., a long established Hillsboro manufacturer,
supports its customers by offering advanced technology
manufacturing 24 hours per day. Machinists in our factory machine
parts for the aerospace, high tech, medical, and other
We have several openings for Summer Interns in our climate
controlled Hillsboro facility. As an Intern, you will be introduced
to, and may work in, a variety of areas in our Manufacturing
environment. You will learn new skills alongside other Interns and
help contribute to the organization's success by meeting
production, quality, and time standards.
Available Shifts (Day shift preferred, other shifts may be
- Day Shift: Mon - Fri, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Swing Shift: Mon - Fri, 3:15 pm - 11:45 pm ($0.75 per hour
- Grave Shift: Mon - Fri, 1 1:30 pm - 7:12 am ( 15.3% shift
Tasks are likely to include a variety of the following:
- Assembling parts
- Finishing (racking parts)
- Packaging and Material Handling
- Clerical (filing, data entry, answering phones)
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
We are looking for full time students enrolled in High School or
College in the Fall of 2021 who are:
- At least 16 years of age
- Interested in mechanical or clerical work
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Reliable, dedicated and hardworking
- Able to take direction and meet time standards
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and perform
- Able to follow safety guidelines
- Have good attendance and attention to detail.
To apply go to www.davistl.com/jobs. Resume required. For
assistance contact HR at 503-648-0936.
Davis Tool, Inc. is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen Required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results