Process Support Engineer III, CMP - (E3)
Company: Applied Materials
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Serves as liaison between the customer and the Business Unit
for assigned projects, ensuring clear understanding of customer
issues and delivery of applicable solutions.
- When necessary, works closely with customer to optimize tool
performance to meet customer process and integration
- Checks and approves operational quality of system equipment.
Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- Provides highly visible customer support through the
performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any
necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of
complex equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of 3 or more processes on 1 or more technologies.
Experience with CMP toolsets and process is desired
- Knowledge of applications such as JMP, Excel, Excel VBA,
ability to organize and parse data from a variety of sources
- Experience with wafer metrology whether in-line or in-situ is
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Own process development, support and proliferation of key
technology enablers for CMP toolset
- Proven ability to problem solve, sometimes with little
- Experience with leading key meetings, following up on and
driving actions to closure
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own
discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates
with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that
differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may
lead small projects with manageable risks and resource
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing
solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple
sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service
activities within own team and other related teams; works within
broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Hillsboro , Process Support Engineer III, CMP - (E3), Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!