Company: Technical Engineering Consultants
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our client's team as a Structural Engineer in the Portland
area who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart
of our clients' business. You'll have the chance to work on
projects including the structural design for new state-of -the art
facilities as well as existing structural upgrades. With mentoring
and guidance from our technical experts, you'll be accountable for
schedule and technical quality of assigned routine engineering
tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client's expectations,
scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks. You'll effectively
recognize and communicate scope and design changes promptly. Your
multi-discipline, highly interactive team will progress from basic
design work assignments to more complicated and involved
Work Location: Hillsboro, OR
Position Type: Contract to Direct
Rate: Up to $57.00/hour commesurate with experience
- Bachelors' Degree in Structural Engineering
- At least 5 years of Structural Engineering Experience
- Experience in the analysis and design of building
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Structural Engineering Registration (SE)
- AutoCAD drafting and 3D/BIM modeling.
- Autodesk REVIT
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills??
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute
with innovative ideas?
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of
teams, including multi-disciplinary teams?
- Passionate about buildings and construction?
Benefits Available with this Position:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Overtime Eligible
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 401K plan
Keywords: Technical Engineering Consultants, Hillsboro , Structural Engineer, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!