ODS Tester Module Engineer
The Tester Module Engineer in DMO (Disaggregation Manufacturing
Org) ODS (Oregon Die Sort) is responsible for maintaining factory
tester health and availability for the sorting module. You will be
expected to become proficient in your specific module and
understand its business processes to effectively manage your tools
in support of factory goals.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Standard and non-standard tester issues in support of factory
- Qualifying new testers for production.
- Collaborating with hardware and software development engineers
located in several geographical locations.
- Working with other engineers in the factory to understand and
troubleshoot software and hardware interactions and documenting
solutions to errors for training purposes and factory sustaining
via spec edits.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral
- Work in a dynamic goal orientated environment with fluid
- Time management skills.
- High-level organizational skills
- Prioritize competing requests and goals to maximize module
- Clear communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including: mentoring, coaching, and
technical development of co-workers.
- Leadership skills to sustain factory tooling.
- Technical problem-solving.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be
initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications
are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a
plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can
be obtained through school work, classes and project work,
internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an
entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration
- The candidate must possess a Master's or PhD degree in Chemical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Electrical/Electronic
Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials
Science, or related field.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with technical equipment and
- Experience with C++/Python programming, Power Shell, Python,
and SQL scripting and parsing logs to extract useful
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or