Software Engineer IV - (E4)
Company: Applied Materials
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Technically leads and/or executes difficult, complex software
- Interfaces with external customers or vendors regarding
- Interfaces with internal customers regarding requirements
analysis and schedule.
- Troubleshoots a wide range of complex, difficult software
problems. Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
Develops software documentation.
- Defines software specifications, and designs software
- Contributes to technical review boards for assigned
- Develops code for software projects, and design and implement
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports,
analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own
specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends
best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource
requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated
analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or
service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to
adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Hillsboro , Software Engineer IV - (E4), Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!