Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Opportunity: Laundry Attendant
Perform laundry cleaning activities in accordance with
established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards
ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Room Attendant - Housekeeping Supervisor - Executive
Essential Job Functions
- Sort, count, and pre-treat soiled linen in preparation for
- Load and unload washers and dryers.
- Maintain equipment as trained.
- Fold, store and distribute towels and linens.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety
- Assist with other housekeeping tasks in the event of staffing
- Maintain clean work area.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- No formal education needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends or alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
pulling bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching,
kneeling and bending.
- Operate heavy machinery and use cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, Hillsboro , Laundry Attendant, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!