Preventative Maintenance Engineering Intern
Company: Pacific Seafood
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for developing a preventative maintenance program for
all machinery at the location by working with Maintenance and
Engineering teams. You will create standard operating procedures
(SOPs) for each machine to ensure proper maintenance is
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
* Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
* Write maintenance SOPs for each machine including oil change,
blade change, motor rebuild, and other maintenance needs.
* Prepare project overview and present findings to executive
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
* Pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree
* Degree in Maintenance or Engineering
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
* Targeted graduation of June 2021 or earlier
* Demonstrated understanding of motors, belts, and
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Pacific Seafood, Hillsboro , Preventative Maintenance Engineering Intern, Other , Warrenton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!