WATR Facilities Technician
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of
an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend
computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every
person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation
of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel
employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can
prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing
possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining
all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as
onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by
supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability,
including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide
environmental targets, and driving reductions in greenhouse
emissions, energy use, water use, and waste generation.
Potential opportunity to join the Liquid Industrial Water System
LIWS operations team.
The WATR Facilities Technician will be responsible for but not
- Interact with engineering as well as other operations
technicians maintaining LIWS and or WATR systems.
- Commissioning our new WATR system including FAT (Functional
Acceptance Test) & OAT (Operational Acceptance Test) document
review and implementation startup support and training
- Operate and maintain industrial wastewater treatment and
purification systems including biological treatment systems that
support our operations facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues in
industrial treatment systems.
- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Take liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory
- Interact with the factory and other customers and
- Role modeling safety and be involved in the Emergency Response
- ERT Treatability studies of different chemical constituents
feeding Industrial Waste systems.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral
- Skills to Influence team members.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Is willing to excel as an individual contributor and part of a
team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a
better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every
person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new
technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting
environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to
achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as
bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel
stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at
the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life:
excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, flexible
work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various
products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel
a Great Place to Work.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and
intelligent future, and we need your help.
Change tomorrow, start today!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be
initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications
are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a
plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible
for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must possess at least one of the following:
- Associates degree in Chemical, Mechanical a Water Program or
related field with 2+ years of experience.
- Military service with 3+ years of work experience.
- 3+ years of work related experience in Wastewater Systems or
Facilities Maintenance in lieu of a degree.
- Waste Water certification or equivalent.
- Facilities maintenance experience.
- Biological wastewater treatment experience.
- Reverse osmosis water treatment systems experience.
- Electric boilers thermal evaporation systems experience.
- Maximo and ICMTL SPEED.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or