Maintenance Mechanic II
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus
to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Maintenance Mechanic II
Responsible for repair, installation and general upkeep of
manufacturing machinery and/or facility. Works within a team
environment to meet departmental goals and objectives. Maintains
work area cleanliness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair, with or without schematic or manual,
complex manufacturing or facility equipment; communicate and offer
solution for maintenance challenges to appropriate person
- Perform internal and external facility equipment or building
maintenance such as HVAC, painting, plumbing, welding etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as changing coolants,
lubricants or filters, following a set schedule
- Troubleshoot problematic manufacturing or facility equipment,
recommend permanent solution to appropriate leader
- Train and coach incoming mechanics and maintenance associates
on department work instructions, processes, and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in
areas where mandatory
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- Two (2) years manufacturing machinery and building
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to provide and receive verbal and written
- Intermediate math, computer and time-management skills
- Ability to self-direct work to complete project within defined
- Intermediate knowledge of machine repair, plumbing,
pipefitting, welding, sheet metal, mill-wright and/or general
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent
listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from
different cultures and backgrounds
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and
education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal
opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors.
Do not provide any information on the application which will
indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference
in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: CoorsTek, Hillsboro , Maintenance Mechanic II, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!