Respiratory Therapist -Registered-73602 | Per Diem
Company: OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Participates in planning, delivering,
controlling and evaluating safe and effective diagnostic and
therapeutic respiratory therapy services.
A copy of your highest science-related academic diploma or
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist in accordance with the
State of Oregon.
- Registered with The National Board for Respiratory Therapy
- Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or within 90-days
- ACLS or within six (6) months of hire.
- PALS or withing six (6) months of hire.
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) or within six (6) months of
- Minimum six (6) months experience in critical respiratory
Job Related Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and communication
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess good grammar and ability to write legibly.
- Professional personal appearance makes a good first
- Demonstrates effective skills as well as willingness to work as
part of a team.
OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center,
formerly Tuality Healthcare has always been committed to our
community. It's a part of how we care for each other, and part of
what makes this place different.
We had a humble start in 1918 when an
enterprising woman named Minnie Jones Coy started a small six-bed
hospital in her Hillsboro home. She brought together independent
physicians under one roof to treat the sick and provide a safe
place for mothers to give birth. A century after Minnie made her
commitment to the people of Hillsboro, her vision continues as we
provide world-class health care to patients.
As part of our affiliation with OHSU
Health, we’ve changed our name to Hillsboro Medical Center. This
new moniker reflects our expanded services and clinic locations
that provide patients living in Hillsboro and western Washington
County greater access to primary and specialty care.
Hillsboro Medical Center believes in providing equal employment
opportunities for all qualified individuals. Recruitment, hiring,
promotions, transfers, working conditions, training, and
compensation will be based on qualifications without regard to
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
age, creed, national origin, marital status, family relationship,
veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.
We further commit ourselves to continuing the practical application
of this policy in our daily business conduct.
Keywords: OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center, Hillsboro , Respiratory Therapist -Registered-73602 | Per Diem, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!