Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together
the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and
energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end,
sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for
blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services
include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design,
commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information
technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability
consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together-Powered by
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design.
Our mission is to engineer and commission "green buildings that
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in
collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and
want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If
you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of
passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- Responsible for design and planning of electrical power systems
for mission critical and all types of projects to include but not
limited to: buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light
rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities and
other commercial and institutional projects.
- Responsible for design and specifications of power and control
systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and
selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and
associated controls for assigned projects.
- Assist with PM and oversight of Team to ensure projects are
- Interface with code officials and contractors, working with
architects and other clients.
- Communicate with Clients and other MEP and AEC
- Work closely with the mission critical team nationwide.
- Provide thought leadership on Mission Critical designs
- Capable of concepting electrical system topology
- Responsible for driving the bulk of design work.
- Oversee design/production staff.
- Lead project/client pursuits/proposals.
- Manage Client relationships.
- Ideally Located in Northern CA.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25%.
- 15-20 + years' experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer
designing MEP projects, specifically mission critical
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain
successful Client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to learn from senior engineers.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation a plus.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and
engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the
resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local,
client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the
world. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and
resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that
supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are
proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by
For more information on our company, please visit our website at
www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your
resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested
parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request
priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.