Oregon Technology Development Engineering Technician - Night
Oregon Technology Development (OTD) Engineering Technicians in
Assembly and Test Technology Development (ATTD) are responsible for
technical functions in support of engineering activities such as
design test checkout modifications fabrications of design circuitry
electromechanical systems or specialized test equipment.
- Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to
collect data or assist in research work.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and
Additionally in this role:
- Assignments are semi routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard
- Normally receives general instructions on most work.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral
traits and/or skills:
- Attention to detail and organizational skills, customer
service, time management, presentation and multitasking skills
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration
You must possess the below requirements to be initially
considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and
are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through schoolwork
and/or classes and/or project work and/or internships and/or
military training and/or work experience.
- Possess an associate's degree or bachelor's degree or
Mechanical or Technical Certification or related maintenance
experience of 6+ months or equivalent military training
- Willingness to lift 25 pounds (lbs.), climb ladders and
previous experience working in a cleanroom environment
- 9+ months experience with the use of electrical and/or
mechanical measuring devices such as multimeters calipers and
- Willingness to work in non permit required confined spaces for
extended periods of time
- Willingness working a 12 hour, Shift 4: Nights Frontend, PM to
AM: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday
6+ months of experience with:
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or