AFO Manufacturing Technician
Company: Intel Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AFO Manufacturing Technician
The Aloha Factory Operations (AFO) Manufacturing Technicians
perform functions associated with all wafer production including
operations equipments process and training.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum
ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to
highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly
defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on
routine work, and detailed instructions on new work. In addition,
the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for, but not be limited
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and
- Collecting and evaluating operating data to conduct online
equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Running lots in a qualitative way.
- Improving processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the
production line, and reviewing technological health and
- May be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels
and is in charge of updating training manuals.
- May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral
- Judgment and initiative in resolving complex nonstandard
problems and developing recommendations.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be
initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be
obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships,
military training, and/or work experience.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration
- The candidate must possess at least one of the following
educational or experience requirements:
- Candidate must possess an Associate's/Bachelor's degree or
certification in a STEM or technical program (e.g.,
Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, Computer
Electronic Engineering Technology)
Military training in a technical field (e.g., Electronics,
Mechanical), and a minimum of 6 months of hands-on experience.
- Candidate must be willing to:
- Work a day/night shift compressed work week schedule. The
schedule will consist of three twelve-hour days/nights in a row
followed by a fourth day/night every other week.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. 5 times/day, climb short stairs, spend the
majority of time (greater than 90% less break time) on the floor
working on tool sets, walking 2-4 miles a day, and/or
standing/sitting for 9 hours.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or
Keywords: Intel Corp., Hillsboro , AFO Manufacturing Technician, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!