Engineer in Charge
Company: ASM America Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Engineer in Charge
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Bachelor degree from an accredited college in electrical
engineering / electronics technology or equivalent work experience
(semiconductor fabrication maintenance experience In ALD, PECVD,
EPI, Diffusion or Implant).
Minimum of 6-8 years field service / customer support
background. Knowledge in any or all of the following areas is
required: wafer fab, closed loop gas and vacuum control, RG induced
plasma, electro-pneumatic controls, microprocessor based
controllers, robotics, basic concepts of software, toxic and/or
flammable gasses and acids.
- Basic troubleshooting techniques in repairing complex
microprocessor controlled electromechanical systems
- Safety mentality
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Working knowledge of Oscilloscope's and DVM's
- Strong positive attitude with excellent customer service
- Clear and concise (English) verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of structured problem solving
- Advanced software knowledge of MS office. Ability to generate
presentations and deliver.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work alone and/or with limited supervision
- Be able to interpret electronic / electro-mechanical schematics
- Maintain strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project Management experience and capabilities
- Statistical Analysis experience and capabilities
- Process knowledge and capabilities
- Ability to generate maintenance procedures
General Job Description
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance and advanced
repair activities on complex electronic / electro-mechanical
semiconductor capital equipment at ASM's global customer
- Create and maintain a high level of customer delight through
advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality
responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining
a safety first mentality.
- Be capable of working completely independent of supervision on
highly complex problems while meeting project/task timelines,
objectives and goals.
- Have the ability to develop action plans for problem resolution
and present to internal and external customers.
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for
continuous improvement of ASM equipment / business operations.
- Coach / mentor lower level FSE's to higher level skill sets.
Have the ability to assume ownership in customer escalations and
manage beta-site projects.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot process problems of high
complexity along with writing procedures and processes for standard
field service activities.
- Travel of 25-75% for both domestic and international locations
may be required
Keywords: ASM America Inc., Hillsboro , Engineer in Charge, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!